This document aims to provide you (customer/user) with some necessary and useful information in a simple and intuitive way. Thus you can decide to give your personal data in an informed way and, at any time, request and obtain clarifications and /or corrections about our policies. It has been written according to the principle of transparency and to the elements required by the European Regulation and is divided into individual sections, each of which deals with a specific topic in order to make reading faster and easier to understand.
The data controller is Pordenone Turismo Provincia Ospitale, based in Pordenone, Piazzale dei Mutilati 4, 33170. The reference website is: http://www.pordenoneturismo.com/it/home. The platform hosting the site is WordPress: WordPress enables the owner to deliver content, and to use a wide range of tools such as, for example, analytical tools for managing user registration, comments, database, e-commerce, etc. The use of such tools involves the collection and processing of Personal Data.
Data processing can be done in various ways and through different channels, listed below:
- Navigation data: The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the site http://www.pordenoneturismo.com/it/home acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified individuals, but which by their very nature could allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could also be used to ascertain responsibility from the competent authorities in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
- Cookies: Users who leave a comment on the website www.pordenoneturismo.com can choose to save their name, email address and website in cookies. These cookies are used for the convenience and speed of use of users and last one year. For each user who has an account and accesses the site a temporary cookie will be set to determine if the user’s browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain personal data and is deleted when the browser is closed. When a user logs in, several cookies will be set to save login information and screen display options. The access cookies last two days while the cookies for the screen options last one year. By selecting “Remember me”, access will persist for two weeks. Leaving the account, access cookies will be removed.
- Contact form: Any voluntary and explicit sending of information by e-mail to the addresses indicated in the different access channels of the site http://www.pordenoneturismo.com/it/home or the filling of any «form» (masks) specifically predisposed involve the subsequent acquisition by Pordenone Turismo of some data, such as the email address and other personal data that will be freely provided by users, as necessary to answer the questions and / or provide the requested service. This information will be stored on the server for the specific purposes for which they are acquired.
Purposes of data processing
The data provided will be used for the following purposes:
- Management of requests for reservations / cancellations / rates received by telephone or computer;
- Management of requests for information on itineraries, events, members of Pordenone Turismo, bookings already made, and related to all the activities carried out daily by Pordenone Tourism;
- Sending of newsletters regarding the offers of Pordenone Turismo and the articles published periodically on the website www.pordenoneturismo.com. The newsletter is sent through the identification of two specific targets: commercial partners, with whom there is a commercial / contractual relationship, and to whom professional communications are sent; individual users, who are given the opportunity to subscribe to the newsletter by filling out the contact form.
- Marketing operations concerning the promotion of the territory and the commercial offers created by Pordenone Turismo and / or by the members of Consorzio Pordenone Turismo. The ways Pordenone Turismo can contact users, aimed at marketing activities, may be either automated (email, newsletter, text messages, telephone calls without operator) or traditional (telephone calls with operator, postal items). Specifically, the marketing purposes can be distinguished in:
- purposes of simple / generic marketing: with this terminology we include all the activities of sending commercial, promotional and advertising messages related to products and services.
- purpose of marketing targeted through profiling: with this terminology we include all the activities of sending targeted commercial, promotion and advertising messages, direct sales regarding the services and / or products related to specific users. The «profiling» consists in processing personal data to create a «profile» of the physical person / user for the purpose of making decisions concerning or analyzing or predicting personal preferences, behaviors and positions. Profiling allows to divide the physical users / customers into homogeneous groups based on their tastes, interests and behaviors and consequently to offer them commercial proposals in line with the highlighted inclinations.
- purposes of customer satisfaction: this term means the assessment of customer / client satisfaction by sending, automated or not, one or more emails containing a survey (or a link to the page of a survey used to measure the level of user satisfaction.
- e-commerce purposes («online shopping»).
The provision of your data for the purposes mentioned in points 1) and 2) is mandatory. This treatment is necessary for Pordenone Turismo, your refusal to provide the data will make impossible for Pordenone Turismo to proceed with the processing of your personal data and, therefore, to carry out their daily activities related to reservations, cancellations, rates requests, requests for information and anything else related to the ordinary duties of Pordenone Turismo staff. The requested data generally fall into the following categories: name, surname, username, date of birth, home / residence address, e-mail address, telephone numbers, tax code, gender, billing addresses, special requests / specific food regimes.
With reference to the purposes mentioned in point 3) and 4) the consent to the processing of data is optional and may be manifested through the registration of the user to our newsletter dedicated to individual users. Failure to subscribe to the newsletter will entail only the consequences described below: the impossibility of Pordenone Turismo to send commercial offers and / or updates linked to the website www.pordenoneturismo.com (news, articles, itineraries) and to communicate / transfer the personal data for the purpose of carrying out remarketing / retargeting campaigns on social media. In any case, even if you have given your consent to authorize Pordenone Turismo to pursue the purposes set out in point 3) and 4), you will still be free to revoke it at any time by sending a clear communication to email@example.com. Following receipt of this opt-out request, Pordenone Turismo will promptly remove and delete data from the databases used to send commercial / informative newsletters and to inform any third parties to whom the data have been communicated.
Methods used for data processing
The Data Controller processes personal data by adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of the data. The processing is carried out using paper, computerized and / or telematic tools, with the specific adoption of a logic aimed at allowing access and use to authorized operators only. Staff working at Pordenone Turismo have been informed, trained and placed in homogeneous treatment classes, by defining the depth of access to the data processed according to the specific operations of the individual. The data can be processed, as well as by the Owner , also by third parties, in charge of carrying out specific operations necessary to guarantee the services provided by Pordenone Turismo, within the limits strictly pertinent to the aforementioned purposes. A non-exhaustive list is provided below:
- third-party companies appointed by Pordenone Turismo to carry out specific projects (marketing, statistics, activity monitoring …)
- Consortium members (hotels, restaurants, service companies) for the purpose of managing reservations and cancellations, requests and information;
- all subjects (including Public Authorities) who have access to data under regulatory or administrative provisions.
The personal data you have provided and subsequently processed in connection with the management of the service are not subject to disclosure.
Storage and data protection
Comments and related metadata left on the site are kept indefinitely. This is how we can automatically recognize and approve any subsequent comments instead of keeping them in a moderation queue. For users who register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, modify or delete their personal information at any time (except for their username that they can not change). Website administrators can also view and edit this information.
Data retention (acquired at our office or through internet services), can be made in paper and / or digital form, in suitable and appropriate locations, following office confidentiality principles, and for the period required by current legislation. Access to the aforementioned archives is carried out only by expressly authorized personnel. Digital data is stored on servers located within the European Union. Furthermore, your Personal Data will be processed only for what is necessary for the pursuit of the purposes of this Information. In particular, your personal data will be processed for a minimum period of time (so-called “data minimization”), ie until the termination of the contractual relationship between you and the Data Controller, without prejudice to an additional retention period that may be imposed by law (ie up to 10 years for accounting-tax requirements). The data processed in relation to the different marketing purposes are retained with effect from user registration, and will be retained for up to 24 months.
Consent: modality, rejection and validity
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller. In particular, the User has the right to: revoke the consent at any time; oppose the processing of personal data, when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent; access your data (obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and receive a copy of the Data processed); verify them and ask for their correction; obtain treatment limitation; obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data; submit a complaint to the personal data protection supervisory authority (Privacy Guarantor); receive your data or have it transferred to another holder (protectability). This last provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
Having read the information above and having fully understood the contents and scope, I CONSCIOUSLY CONSENT:
– to the treatment of my personal data in general;
– to the processing of data using paper, computer and analogical instruments, made by Pordenone Turismo;
– to the processing of my data by external Managers and / or external Appointees for the above mentioned purposes