Pordenone ArtAndFood has come to its 3rd edition: from October 7th to October 9th 2022 Pordenone hosts a Festival where Art&Taste merge and intersect in the beautiful scenery of the old town.
The program includes food&wine activities for foodies as follows:
- lectures about prevention in nutrition;
- Friulian wines’ tastings and stories of great local wineries;
- cooking demonstrations with well-known local chefs;
- sweet moments with pastry chefs;
- workshops with artisans and activities for children.
As far as art is concerned:
- Promoturismo FVG, the regional tourism board, has scheduled some special guided tours about the noble families who lived in Pordenone, the historical old town taverns, the most important monuments of the “painted town”.
Pordenone awaits with ArtAndFood on 7th, 8th and 9th October 2022: a unique way to discover Pordenone, its old town full of well-preserved painted buildings, the strong flavors of Friuli’s cuisine, the unusual combinations proposed by great chefs, the sweet creations of the best local pastry shops.
Pordenone ArtAndFood: how to book your favorite events
Tastings: mandatory booking through Eventbrite. Tasting events cost 5,00 € each.
Guided tours: organized by PromoTurismoFVG, they are free with mandatory booking. Info & booking at: +39 0434 520381 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
Our offer – choose your FREE event
Sleep in Pordenone Turismo’s hotel, take advantage of our convenient rates, and join one (or more) event FOR FREE. Our offer, starting from 40,00 € per person, includes:
- one overnight stay in double room with breakfast in a 3* hotel;
- one FREE access to a tasting. If you stay 2 nights you can take part to 2 tastings.
You can book your stay and your free admission by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org: we will check the availability of the hotels and the events for you.
Free events can be booked, subject to availability, from 28 September to 06 October 2022, only by email to email@example.com
OFFER VALID FROM 28 SEPTEMBER TO 06 OCTOBER 2022